This article is sponsored by
Crisp lettuce takes the place of tortillas in these delicious wraps made quick and easy with white chicken breast and crunchy vegetables, all tossed in an Asian-sesame dressing.
Watch the video below to learn how to make!
- 1 can (12.5 ounces) white chicken breast, drained
- 2 medium carrots, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup reduced fat ginger sesame vinaigrette dressing
- 6 large Bibb or iceberg lettuce leaves
- Stir the chicken, carrots, pepper, onions and dressing in a medium bowl.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the lettuce leaves. Fold the lettuce leaves around the filling and serve immediately.