Don't bake? Don't even cook? This is the perfect recipe for you: a no-bake pie that tastes like it was hard work. This is a great one to impress your family with or to take to a holiday party.
• 10 tablespoons butter, melted
• 2 sleeves graham crackers, crushed into crumbs or 2 1/2 cups store-bought graham cracker crumbs
• 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg Filling
• 1 quart eggnog
• 15.3 ounces (three 5.1 oz. boxes) vanilla instant pudding mix
• 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
• 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
• Whipped cream, nutmeg, cinnamon or shaved chocolate
In a large mi bowl, combine butter and the finely crushed graham cracker crumbs.
Add in the brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg to the butter and crumbs.
Stir until all combined and press into a 9-inch pie pan covering the bottom and sides.
To start the filling, in a large mi bowl, pour in the eggnog and vanilla pudding mixes.
Start mi on low for about 1 minute.
Sprinkle in the vanilla, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and nutmeg.
Mix on high speed for about two more minutes.
It should begin to thicken up.
Pour the creamy eggnog mixture into the pie crust and spread around to the edges.
Refrigerate for 3-4 hours to let the pie set.
Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon or shaved chocolate to serve.